Hello. My name is Roxann McDaniel-Doise, a Realtor in The Woodlands, Texas and I welcome you to my website. In its pages, I offer you insight into my company and the communities I cover. You’ll also find a few other tidbits of helpful information here and there.
I’m a second generation, native Houstonian which can be hard to find nowadays, and I’m proud to call The Woodlands area my home....more..>
Click on the following links for in-depth information derived from the Houston Area’s Multiple Listing Database.
I don’t work both sides of the table. You will receive personalized service. You will never be handed down a chain of command as you will always deal directly with me. I’m always a phone call or email away!
Everyone has a story to tell, and I strongly believe that people cross our paths for a reason. I would never want to miss the opportunity to help someone at one of the most trying times of their lives. As a Realtor, I get to work with people transitioning from one phase of their lives to another….Sometimes joyfully and sometimes with a heavy heart. Read on…
- Firm moves HQ to the Woodlands, plans global growth
- Meet the largest employers in the Woodlands
- Grand Texas Theme Park expected to open by summer 2015 (Video)
- The Best Choices For Kitchen Flooring
- Sell your home with Curb Appeal that gets attention. The GOOD kind.
- Houston named 'America's next great global city'
- HomeServices of America, Inc. Announces Acquisition of Prudential Fox & Roach, REALTORS®/Trident Group
- Houston tops CNN Money's Best Places to Live lists
- Business travelers name Bush Intercontinental best U.S. airport
- Texas named the state with the ‘Best Business Climate’
- Chevron plans new Houston tower
- Information About Brokerage Service
- Kitchens Sell a House
Only real estate professionals
who are members of the NATIONAL ASSOCIATION OF REALTORS® (NAR) can call
All REALTORS® adhere to NAR's strict Code of Ethics, which is based on professionalism and protection of the public.
That's why all real estate licensees are NOT the same.
Dedicated to serving America's
property owners at local, state, and national levels, the NATIONAL ASSOCIATION
The Voice for Real Estate®, is the largest professional association at 1 million members strong.
So, whether you're buying or selling a home - it pays to work with a REALTOR®. Look for the REALTOR® logo when choosing your real estate agent.
Courtesy of NATIONAL ASSOCIATION OF REALTORS®